Welcome to my big new world. One of big surprises, big tears, big blessings, big fear, big love, big laughter and great big hope. My name is Angela and if you haven't heard already, I have one very special ass.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Blanket

Sometimes the unexpected takes your breath away. 

This blanket, given to me by Ben, Zach and Dillon a couple of days ago, represents not only my boys at all ages, but the relationship to which their dad, Scott, step-mom, Leah and I have risen over the years.

Though we've had our differences, in the end we are all family, forever united by our children.

This just may be the most precious gift I have ever received second to having my boys.  And it was planned and created by their step mom, the most recent pictures of them taken just for this project a couple of weeks ago.

I am touched beyond words.

1 comment:

  1. wow. what a testament of the strength of love & forgiveness. your kids are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete