Welcome to my big new world. One of big surprises, big tears, big blessings, big fear, big love, big laughter and great big hope. My name is Angela and if you haven't heard already, I have one very special ass.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just STOP it and let me off

I'm talking about the roller coaster ride that I've been on over the last few weeks.  I just got the word late this afternoon that now my PAP has come back 'suspicious of malignancy' and I'm off to Temple early, early tomorrow AM for a cervical biopsy.

I'm a little annoyed. And scared.  And just want to know what's what so I can get my mind where it needs to be to destroy this unwelcomed thing that has taken up residence in my body.

1 comment:

  1. Update: Cervical biopsy came back non-cancerous. Whew! (I certainly didn't want a very special ass AND a very special cervix.) How I believe in the power of prayer. Thank you all for lifting me up in your prayers and in your thoughts. And special thanks to Mom, Doris, Zach and Brucie for being there with me. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete