Welcome to my big new world. One of big surprises, big tears, big blessings, big fear, big love, big laughter and great big hope. My name is Angela and if you haven't heard already, I have one very special ass.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Yet Another Day in the Life of One VSA

Today I . . .

learned how to pray the Rosary.  Kind of.

had my butt gazed upon by four people at one time with absolutely no mood lighting.  That was special.

did my own (accidental) gazing at Hollis' butt crack as he exited the radiation oncology waiting room.  That, too, was special.

had a beautiful visit and lunch with two beautiful people.  (Without question the highlight of my day.)

spent most of the afternoon and evening 'airing out' my very chapped bottom bent in front of the hotel room fan. :)  (You are so very welcome for that visual.)

Not bad for a Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. poor baby. i will pray for comfort for your chappedness. (don't think that is a word, but we shall make it one)

    i have a prayer request for you....you can pray to take your mind off of your troubles! praying for others is a good way to heal thyself, it is a proven fact.

    my grandson is going to be born this saturday & our daughter is *skeered* to death to have him. that might seem trivial to you, but i thought since you know kenna so well it might make sense to you in a kinda-sorta-roundabout way. Rachel is just like her aunt kenna, sheltered and coddled and i have done everything for her for the entire first 30 years of her life. (lecture me later, i KNOW the disservice I have done unto her but i can not change it in three short days). her doc actually told her she can't keep him in there until college!! SHe is being induced Saturday. If you get the chance, please pray for her to feel PEACE.....and STRENGTH.

    I know you are experiencing that uncommon strength that just wells up from your toes and burst forth and you can't even explain it, you just thank God for it because it is what got you thru the last whatever. That is what my baby girl needs for Saturday. Woman Strength. God Power. Love bursting forth in unfettered amounts. I pray that for you for the next days, my friend.....along with quick & total healing from chappedness! And for glimpses of JOY in your day, just for the fun of it. Hang tight dear Angela. ANd be blessed. Love to you from Gladewater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big day for your family tomorrow. You are so right, Terry . . .whether we're birthin' babies, raising teenagers, fighting cancer,whatever. . . we somehow, someway find the strength to push forward. Rachel is in my prayers. She will do just fine on her mamahood journey. Can't wait to see the pics

    ReplyDelete