Welcome to my big new world. One of big surprises, big tears, big blessings, big fear, big love, big laughter and great big hope. My name is Angela and if you haven't heard already, I have one very special ass.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

mein Freund/mein Freundin

Eating extraordinary pastry this morning with Dillon at a delightful little German bakery and deli inspired me to use what little German I've acquired in my 47 years throughout the day.  Mind you, most of this language I've learned from singing
Arias by Wagner, Schubert, Beethoven and Mozart long ago. So there's been a lot of ""Ich schleiche bangs" and "Johohoe! Traft ihr das schiffs" in room 104 today.  Poor Dillon.

Friends and family (and sock monkeys) make the world go 'round and today's blog highlights a growing photo collection recording visits from friends and family.  I just hate that I didn't get early pictures of Pam, Martha, Mom and Lisa. . .and a missing one of Kathleen . . .but that presents a perfect excuse for them to come see me again, doesn't it? :)

Gott segnen Sie Freunde und Familie.

Lori Hopson McClain




Aunt Kay Cooper Bond
 
Brother Jay



Jill Taylor Mitchell and unidentified tall guy
 
Kenna Kerns Cook

1 comment:

  1. Yes I will be coming back over so I can be a part of your Special Ass Pictorial!! Love ya and Gesundheit!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete