Welcome to my big new world. One of big surprises, big tears, big blessings, big fear, big love, big laughter and great big hope. My name is Angela and if you haven't heard already, I have one very special ass.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Nine

Nine more treatments ahead and my special ass is beginning to burn brightly, along with various other body parts.  I've never been one to want to take pain medicine, but after yesterday, I'm beginning to understand that pain meds are my 'special' friends. :)

Zach and I are driving back to San Angelo this morning after my final radiation blast of the week for another glorious weekend at home and from there, it's countdown time as I begin the week of the 3rd with a chemo pump and finish out my radiation treatments.

And then one question will remain, and it's the big one: 

Is that son-of-a-bitch gone?

1 comment: